These Terms and Conditions set out our intentions to collaborate in a friendly and fun way. With time, we hope to build a good rapport with you as an individual!
Make Give Live is a New Zealand Social Enterprise, founded by Claire Conza. Make Give Live connects and nurtures the wellbeing of people in their communities while crafting beautiful knitwear for you and people in need.
What you can expect from us
Make Give Live product.
Let's start off by sending you Make Give Live Beanies to try, then we can take it from there!
We’d love to share your stories and adventures if you’re up for it! We can do this on our Make Give Live blog, e-newsletters and/or Make Give Live’s social media platforms.
Respect for your personal brand.
- We will use our best efforts to run any content by you before posting anything publicly. We care about how we represent you.
- Note that for content posted by you (and tagged with Make Give Live), we will assume that is fine for re-posting, re-sharing or marketing purposes.
An open door for any of your questions or ideas.
Reach out anytime, we would love to chat
What we expect from you
Showcase Make Give Live products in an authentic and positive way on your social media channels.
- Show how you use Make Give Live, style, accessories and on family outings
- Tag Make Give Live in relevant content. Our IG/FB handle is @makegivelive
- This could be over multiple platforms and types – the ones where you get the most engagement.
- If you post anything about Make Give Live and we’re not tagged, let us know so we can check it out!
Represent the Make Give Live brand
- Recommend and promote Make Give Live as appropriate via your social and digital media channels, and in-person.
- We’re an approachable and friendly brand. Please keep Make Give Live out of anything controversial or political.
- Allow us to use content created by you, relating to Make Give Live, for any marketing purposes.
- By accepting these terms and conditions, you are warranting that you are free to enter into this arrangement, and that it does not conflict with any existing contracts or agreements that you may have.
- You agree to hold Make Give Live harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, or damages from your personal actions on your own social media pages and/or websites.
- You agree not to misrepresent the nature of this relationship by stating that you are a(n) “Shareholder”, “Director”, “Owner”, “Founder”, “Partner”, “Employee” or any other term that implies ownership over the brand or management over marketing activity for Make Give Live.
- You acknowledge that acceptance of these terms and conditions are not valid or binding upon Make Give Live until confirmed in writing by a representative of Make Give Live, and can be revoked at any time, for any reason.
- You agree to these terms and conditions for the foreseeable future, unless cancelled by both parties.
Thanks and we look forward to working with you!